Kindt Clinics is corona proof
Most important points
- Treatments continue
- Intake interviews via Skype as much as possible
- Do not come if you have a fever or a cold
- Attention to hand hygiene in the clinic
We are available
As usual, a psychologist is available for registrations on working days between 9:00 and 17:00. You can register or ask questions about this by phonevia whatsapp, For email or by the self test to fill in.
Where clients normally have the choice between an intake interview via Skype or in the clinic in Amsterdam, we do for the time being all intake interviews via Skype.
Attention to hygiene
Kindt Clinics has taken a number of measures to make physical appointments possible. The guidelines of the RIVM are leading in this:
- Attention to hand hygiene; resources for this are available
- Do not shake hands
- Keep 1.5 meters away
- No appointment when client or practitioner coughs, sneezes or has a fever
The following also applies to the treatment at Kindt Clinics:
- Clients cannot bring partners or relatives with them
- We do not offer drinks
Kindt Clinics ensures hygiene in the clinic, including cleaning and disinfection of toilets, treatment rooms and surfaces.
You may have questions about the treatment or the above measures. Please feel free to contact us to submit your situation to us. All our employees are psychologists, so you will be immediately contacted by someone who can help you further