Update: December 15, 2020
Kindt Clinics is corona proof
Treatments at Kindt Clinics continue, also during the lockdown. We have, however, taken measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible, in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM.
Most important points
- Treatments continue
- We provide a broader schedule so that as few people as possible are present at the same time
- Intake interviews via video calling
- Do not come if you have a fever or a cold
- Attention to hand hygiene in the clinic
We are available
Where we normally offer the choice between an intake interview via video calling or in the clinic in Amsterdam, we currently do all intake interviews via video calling.
Attention to hygiene
Kindt Clinics has taken a number of measures to make physical appointments possible. The guidelines of the RIVM are leading in this:
- Attention to hand hygiene; resources for this are available
- Do not shake hands
- Keep 1.5 meters away
- No appointment when the client or practitioner coughs, sneezes or has a fever
The following also applies to the treatment at Kindt Clinics:
- Customers cannot bring partners or loved ones
- We do not offer drinks
Kindt Clinics ensures hygiene in the clinic, including cleaning and disinfection of toilets, treatment rooms and surfaces.
You may have questions about the treatment or the above measures. So please feel free to contact us to submit your situation to us. All our employees are psychologists, so you will immediately be addressed by someone who can help you further.